With our expertise in the demanding environments of food safety and salmon farming, Hygiene Teknikk specialise in successfully delivering technically demanding solutions for our international customers as they develop their farming and processing technology.
Hygiene Teknikk have been developing hydrogen peroxide bulk dosing systems since 2009. Our technical experts work closely with maritime safety specialists to introduce industry leading technology into wellboats and tarpaulin dosing vessels throughout the world. Feedback from these international customers has encouraged us to develop new technology to help them overcome new biological challenges and improve treatment efficacy. Our team of technicians ensure that servicing and maintenance requirements are proactively met.
Based in Lillehammer, the food safety division of Hygiene Teknikk has a significant market share throughout the various food industries in Norway. Our systematic approach to problem solving includes working with leading processing equipment manufacturers such as Baader and Marel who utilise our expertise to improve their hygienic design. Our Clean in Place (CIP) technology is increasingly being adopted by the leading companies in Norway.
Why choose us?
- Our well-trained, motivated workforce – everyone is committed to the highest quality standards and customer service
- Our excellent safety record – we take health and safety very seriously, and operate with safety in mind at all times
- Our responsive approach to customer service – we know the importance of getting it right for you at the first time of asking
- Our anticipation of your service & maintenance requests - we pass on our international experience to each other to ensure all our customers benefit
- Our proactive approach to meeting our clients changing needs - we listen intently to what you are telling us
Our stainless steel welding is of the highest quality and is proven to last – our customers can confirm this.